RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Zeitgeist: Project Venus Pioneers

[QUOTE=Kelle Baley;48746]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaKaR View Post
Hi, Member Kelle Baley,

Thanks for your insights and your tact.
I would appreciate any further elaboration in any way which suits you and the circumstances.

Regards,

RaKaR
It is REALLY obvious that by your next few postings having quoted my own private responses to you that you have an AGENDA here to put those of us with a sincere intent to further your profile as appearing in some type of false command.

WHY WOULD YOU POST MY PRIVATE RESPONSES TO YOU IN VIEW OF THE PUBLIC WITHOUT my permission????

Everyone who is reading my words; Know that Rakar is personally exploiting the comradeship of this thread for purposes which are not civil.

I had a private conversation with Rakar and did not respond to his request to display our conversation publicly, yet as you can clearly see he has done all on his own. Wow. THis level of conversing is empty of honor, tact and lack of responsibility.

RaKaR- you are blowing your ability to be trusted here. please stop your showboat behavior and your strategy. It is not Avalon pleasing nor is it the energy we want here.

[quote=RaKaR]Namaste, Member Kelle Baley,

"Also the answer to this question can be found in the posting you made mention of: the sake of transparency."

you are taking this out of context RaKaR.

"You are an intuitive person, you should understand that i would share all information with The Family, no matter how disturbing it might be, for everyone around here is seeking Awakening and Spiritual Growth and is therefore Self responsible - my personal responsibillity could be eventually to find a way to present it, so that the Inner Peace of others won't be greatly disturbed."

RaKaR: are you implying that I should think of a way to responsibly present what I sense about project Venus on this Thread? I have already offered both my feeling of its path and an audible warning.

"In a time when we are rightly expecting a shift of Consciousness, when we dream(quite possibly also rightly) of accessing telepathy and Oneness, i do not think that there is still room for secrecy."

to this I also agree yet intentions are not always shared with the same integrity so we must weigh the responsibility for personal revelation before we express it in the company of those that seek to rally support for an agenda and the perhaps unknowingly the agenda minded. My wonder here is if you will actually post this, or decide to cut and hash some of it as you it serves your needs. ?

"I have to say that it was rather surprised by your wish to discuss this issue privately. I accepted to do so, for i thought - and i still do - that you are a Lady(based on your way of writing and your avatar) and the Gentleman within me and the thankful Member of the Family we from here, which i am, could not reject such a request. "

I wanted to do this so that we could exchange enough to discover what motivates us each to our opinion which would expose intent on both our parts. Your own way of exchange employs a nominal amount of want for CONTENT rather than to know of another's own opinion or instinct as feedback so it proves an unworthy cause to continue as your listening is narrowed.

Sharing information privately with you has proven a failure as you decided to include others in our conversation which is revealing of a borderline agenda or at the minimum one needing to lead others with only the plans of another to lead with.

Sharing any eventual information has always been my intention and also this exchange will find its righteous place, that is the public eye. I am still open to those that want to exchange regarding Venus the project in private -until such a time that the information has a listening ear for things that are not based in physical truths that are provable as yet.

This is now clear that we have nothing more that can be shared except boundary that is respectable. i offer this- farewell RaKaR.

"peace is the only thing that you must master -when you do, you will discover something that changes everything " The Essenes

Farwell, Member Kelle Baley.

May you be further inspired in all your endeavors.

Peace and Wisdom.

RaKaR
www.futureofmankind.co.uk
RaKaR is offline   Reply With Quote