View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 03:59 AM   #56
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The upper left chamber of the heart of Earth-Colorado
Default Re: Zeitgeist: Project Venus Pioneers

[Quote; And what's this gibberish about 'natural laws'. All, each and every single one of them, 'laws' are made to have an opposition. ... Amen to this lanc(ifer)! we learn best with opposites how to balance great diversity.
Quote: This reeks of Tavistock programming. If your nostrils ain't tuned in, ya'll won't be getting it. C'est la vie...one or two of you might. And that, is enough for me.[/QUOTE] I plan to research Tavistock programming to peer in on just what effects this holds.

Lanc(ifer); you are from a Rock of purity and your voice screams instinctive from knowing above the heads of most -unwilling to really free truth from the deception. As for this project on your watch- mine says the same time..It is not for me and it will NOT work FOR THOSE THAT ARE AWAKE AND AWARE// let us hope that it will not be a possible for some whom will find themselves awakening in such places before the awareness hits them.
WE are a tribe of beings designed perfectly to share in union with the Earth as an exclusive exchange toward initiation of enlightenment.
The Venus project feels as a false prophet organizing some vision without the refined sense of the whole, only the sight of plugging a hole we created on the way to here with fictitious promises. WE should ask these solicitors to go away. They possibly seek to get the anchor of the collective conscious by way of Avalon members.

As it seems to many to be the answer to what is now needed and that of a wonder to engage, I am feeling the brakes go on full hold when I read about Cybernated systems. Perhaps Venus will explain to us what exactly this means for HOW it is that this results:

"Evolving towards a CYBERNATED society that can gradually outgrow the need for all political local, national, and supra-national governments as a means of social management". If it is E-prime motivated, which is likely from cyber based systemic planning, or implanting, what then does this rabbit hole lead to?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special...rime_(software

/and how about adding this thought of the day - what our scientist have been employed doing of late.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroscience

Education from current events here; Could this be part of what is wanted in this Utopia?
Genetic Experiments And DNA Ownership Without Consent
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgrmtMBJjcg

Humanity is in a priceless equipped meta-designed vessel waiting to be ignited and sovereign to then create anew. We cannot think that we are not being profiled for joining encampment from sources with nefarious means. Our vessels have long been sought for and will perhaps be fought over by 2012, why do you suppose? We very well could be stamped, sourced and packaged for other sources to utilize our inheritance as its own. It can only do this with compliance and acceptance to join its program of reality. WE have free will to choose. We must first remember how to feel our choices. The technology we most must practice and share is that inner one of peace; use it to come together and survey together options to act. Feel again and know again this inner technology is now in full scope to use and is human organically needed and based.

Why does Venus only offer part of a picture for this supposed societal breakthrough? Not offering this publicly, is suspicious.
Analysis of Cybernated systems or structures is a deepening sign of dependency, not inter-dependency upon life for humankind anyway. perhaps it will be great for those that are cross over alien/human forms..no offense intended and no defense felt; as this may soon purge the higher ancient ways of being a tribe again rather then blend with those not inwardly designed for such.

How can we reveal if this is not another form of indoctrination waiting to have participants? Materialism gave rise to the need for community with a singular spirit guidance that is utterly in merge with our DNA. Let us not fall prey to something not in total identification with our inner systemic organically based needs ecologically and biologically; Lest we become a Matrix of cyber-nation citizens. Re-education of how we live is what is up on the drawing board but while this is true, why are we not focused on hammering out the things which unfold potentials first, such as deregulation gone mad. The Bail out Bill is a bothering sign of this same lack of realism for all peoples. Miriam Delacado deftly mentions the notion of researching the etymology of seeds. We are the metaphor of a seed's survival searching yet for another way to live in harmony again with our own seeds and from our own root. What about Venus feels of this? Zero, for me.

Feel what you survey, then seek the truth by allowing questions no matter what is in front of you.

Project Avalon was born for this role and with our input, there is a need to survey many ideas that need to surface; yet first, we need to be sensible, remain honest with ourselves and fully grounded to our own experience of truth. Does it not make sense to first conclude that rebuilding of society should then call upon localized groups to volunteer forming by similar mind set to thrive from what we now can collectively contribute rather than economic circumstance implying membership to a Way that is Utopian blueprinted by a few?. Do you feel the truth about Venus and its Way of project-ive solutions?
Let me hear from you on this as you realize from your own insights.

Last edited by Kelle Baley; 10-11-2008 at 08:09 AM.
Kelle Baley is offline   Reply With Quote