View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 09:12 PM   #7
meissmar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Change You Can Believe In!!!

Have a look at this:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_456645.html

And now answer this question:
Why do you believe that you can throw everybody together in the same category when it's so obvious that they are having a problem with Obama? They just try to get rid of him by blocking everything that he tries to do to change the current state of affairs, even the things that they suggested?

And the next move will be to blame him that nothing happens. That it's getting worse and his policies are not working.

I think he truly believes that he can not force his opinions over everybody and have a dictatorship, but that people must share a common goal on whih they can work together.

Once he eralizes that this will not work and that he has to force his stuff through, then they will attack him for being a dictator. They will not admit that it's what Bush did all those years.

Another thing: Even if Obama would be a saint and really try to change american politics, don't you think it would be very hard for him to change anything truly obvious for the average people considering how currupted the system already is?

Just compare it to your personal life experience at work for example. How hard is it for you to change something for the better against the resistance of so many others who have their interests if you do not want to create more negativity?

Sure the expectations were truly high on Obama, mine were as well. I think he still represents what he says. I think he means what he says. And so many are now against him in the media. Do you really think 1 year is enough for true change?
meissmar is offline   Reply With Quote