View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 04:01 PM   #39
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: can you FORGIVE us?

i am so glad you listened to your inner voice over ego illuminate and began this thread ... i feel forgiveness ... really is the ticket to our freedom ...
only forgiveness transcends ego ... my how much pride we have in this world ... we have been so ingrained to remain so very rigid within our stubborness ... of continuing to protect that of which has no truth ... thereby allowing ego to govern all ...
forgiveness ... it is flexibility ... the ability to move ourselves from our old beliefs ... old patterns ... old ingraining ... and say to ourselves ... this no longer feels right ... it obviously no longer works in this world ...
and it is time ... for something different ...
and when we locate that soft spot within ourselves ... within all of our rigidness ... our ego ... when we finally locate that drop of forgiveness within our heart ... it no longer can remain a droplet ... it will expand within us ...
forgiving our own selves ... forgiving others ... forgiving what was ...
forgiveness within heart ... is our only way to move forward ...
matters not that others have not found their own droplet of forgiveness within for in time ... many will ...
matters that we do so now ... and expand our forgiveness ... remember the ripple effect ...
forgiveness is healing ... ours and the worlds ...
sometimes ... easier said than done isn't it ... like anything else ... it takes practise ... reading this thread alone ... we are well on our way ...
forgiveness ... transcends ego ... frees us from the cage of illusion ...
i forgive us ...
thank you again illuminate for this thread ... and others ... for posting your words of wisdom ... and writing from your hearts ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote