View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 11:25 AM   #11
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: H1N1 Swine Flu Hoax Falls Apart at the Seams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
Saying there are no negative effects from the vaccine program based on the population not dropping like flies is premature. It would be pretty stupid to have people who just got vaccinated to croak within a short time after taking the vaccine cause we useless eaters may be ignorant, but we are not completely stupid!

It would not be hard to put 2+2 together and then have the people realize what was done was a planned culling of the population. No, for this to work it would need to take some time. Maybe it has a dormancy factor built into it or maybe it has a factor that takes a catalyst at a later date to set off some condition that kills people. Imagine if there were another campaign about a new strain of flu, and the people don't get vaccinated based on this fizzle effect from H1N1 scare. They release some agent into the air or however, claim a pandemic is coming and then they can say, "see it is a dangerous pandemic, you should have gotten your vaccines".
Can't disagree with a thing you said Serenity, and I"m sure most people who submitted to the jab will suffer side effects...oh lets say within the next 2-3 years, then usual ailments will likely begin appearing...probably sooner in people with compromised immune systems. Since different manufacturers were involved it will probably be a wide range of pathogens to prevent people from getting suspicious.

I find it amazing that all these companies jumped on the bandwagon to kill and maim people...this business belongs to the realms of the criminally insane! Still amazes me when I realize how many psychopaths are running the show, must be a prerequisite for success and wealth.

Curious if the meek will inherit the Earth in 2012, it's about time we get a break
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote