View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 06:03 AM   #20
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Vatican be afraid...be very afraid!!!

Zeddo...I think that what you posted is correct. And Protestantism is more Roman Catholic than one might think! Martin Luther was a Roman Catholic...and he did not base the Protestant Reformation upon the Teachings of Jesus. I think that Christianity is presently undergoing a very rude awakening...and that a lot of good people are getting hurt very badly. Eventually though...I think that things will settle down...and religion will be a lot better. I'd love to see a non-penetential, non-sacrificial Ecumenical Namaste Mass...Celebrating the Divinity Within Humanity. I love the art, music, architecture, and ceremony of the Roman Catholic Church...but huge reforms need to be instituted. Powerful off-world forces will probably have to see the light...and order it done...or it ain't gonna happen. Jordan Maxwell understands the mess we are in...and how futile a bottom up attempt at change really is. This would have to be top down...as in Alpha Draconis, Orion, Pleiades, Sirius, etc. Just speculation. I keep hypothesizing that the Vatican is not in control of the Vatican...and that the top-ranking Vatican officials do as they are told...by non-human beings who are not the Creator Gods of the Universe. I keep thinking Reptilian vs Human...with the Reps ruling us presently. Just more speculation. I don't hate the Vatican or Roman Catholics. I just think that they have to deal with unimaginable problems and forces. They may be genuinely doing the best they can under the circumstances.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-22-2010 at 06:25 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote