View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 04:33 PM   #146
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I could have done the McCollum interview..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgeMental View Post
SNIPPED

When threads like this one with McCollum get spammed with garbage posts. Ask yourself why people would do that. Also taking notes on who they are really helps whipping through all threads and plucking facts. Please use the Klaus Dona thread as an example of what a thread about ET's should look like without agents all over it.
I consider myself a very fair minded individual. I make a point of watching every vid on PC. I have had my own experiences so I read sites like this to gather information and or learn from others.

This allows me to be open minded to others experiences but having said that I am NOT gullible. Just because the story / information / vid / sworn affidavits are on sites like this DOESN'T make them anymore truthful. Dude... I have spent years selling cars to the gullible. You can't kid a kidder. It is my opinion, weather you like it or not, that this McCullum fellow is about as credible as a beat up 20 year old car with 9 recorded owners and just 15,000 GENUINE miles on it. Yer!...it's possible but screams unlikely. I'll say the same for Ofinioan, Leo Zagami and, to use someone else’s term, "Dan Rubicsh." Jim Sparks and a few others, on the other hand, are far more plausible. My opinion.

What really ****** me off about this thread was others going on about not being able to copy the eye movement or that McCullum was perhaps a reptilian. FFS some folks need to get a grip as all their doing is showing their ignorance. Not only with the limits of the Internet and tech (FPS, lag, digital synchronisation to fps) but by their irrational behaviour of JUMPING to these conclusions.

You are entitled to believe what you like. You can even point and shout, metaphorically, "Taliban" at those that do not concur with your belief. However, you'll do yourself a disservice if you blindly unquestioningly believe everything on PC.

Anyone want to buy a car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Without analysing, relying only on my gut feeling ( I maybe wrong) but to me that guy is genuine....in the sense that he believes what he is saying...
This maybe the case but you have to be aware of the dividing line. An old friend of mine suffers from schizophrenia. Last time he was committed he genuinely thought the devil was sitting in the passenger seat of his car talking to him. Not saying McCullum has mental health (modoraters / litigation ) issues, just stating about dividing lines.

Last edited by SteveX; 01-31-2010 at 05:41 PM.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote