View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 03:34 PM   #15
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: "The World Divided" by Amitakh Stanford

Now this has quite surprised me seeing this on Avalon, i did post some of her writings last year when i joined, but many were lost in her studies.
I feel she has a lot to bring i have read all on her site quite a lengthy read i might add so much of her understandings make sense, although she does name certain countries governments by other names it can be confusing at times. She seems to have a vast knowledge of America's history very detailed which is interesting.
She is not married to chippolone any more she has remarried she depicts him as an anti christ figure who abused her terribly.
What i can make of her writing i would say she is a light worker a walk in her name being Fragrance her original soul.
I feel Fragrance has left this earthly plain now most of the true light beings went in october 2008 this was the last date given for those to leave, the ones here to day are helping with the transition of Earth.
I would say not to disregard her work so lightly a lot makes sense you must read from the web site bottom up to get the fall picture of her work i found it most enlightening.
Perhaps her work only resonates with some i can not explain why but you either get it or you don't.
I have read so much over a year but her work has never failed to stimulate me with her beliefs she follows the white baffalo woman and the true christ consciousness so don't write her off to quick take your time and digress what she has to say.
The vulturites never was too sure who she was pointing at here perhaps i will look back at her site again see if i can remember who she meant when she referred to these.
Okay well not for all but i enjoyed watching her postings come out regularly which they did but she has ended now i feel.
She is here no more. Only the shell she resided in.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote