View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 11:49 PM   #128
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

One instance that stuck in my mind all these years. It was when I was older, in fact just after my 10th birthday. Was at the place for about a week. I was reading a book on my bed when one of the others, a tubby boy named John jumped up from his bed holding his head and stumbled about. It obviously scared the rest of us as we noticed blood coming from his mouth and ears. Someone shouted for help and a nurse came running in, she went over to John and hurried him out of the room. We later learned that he had died whilst in the medical wing but no more details were told to us. We were warned very strictly to not talk about the event or we would face punishments. During that time frame, during one of the medical procedures I underwent, I recall sitting in the dentists type chair and the horrible rubber gas mask think being placed on my face. The nasty smell of gas was nauseating as i drifted into blackness. I woke up in my bed hours later with very painful headache and a very sore throat. I looked down and noticed my arms were bandaged too. After this my eyesight deteriorated and forced me to start wearing glasses. Oddly enough though my night vision was tremendous, I could see easily in the darkest of dark nights, rooms etc. Some consolation LOL.

THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote