View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 08:39 PM   #555
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The ego what is it? How to transcend?

We are all One.

We are not all the same.

We are unique points of consciousness within all that IS.

We have co-created our experience of lack and suffering. We will co-create our experience of abundance when we awaken to who we truly are, Suns and Daughters of God.

Affirm we are the separate sinner, and we shall remain as the churches have falsely taught for millenia ~ powerless creators of our own suffering.

Awaken to the reality that ALREADY here and NOW I AM that I AM within. That is my true identity. Oneness is reality. The Divine is me and I AM the Divine here and Now, and I work through the illusions of separation that are blocking the Way of the Pure Light of God Being manifest through me Now.

Dawkins consciousness is not the fullness of the creator. Nor is Tolle's, nor is Jesus, nor is Saint Germain, nor is _____ enlightened Being of your choice here. They are unique Free Willed filters of the Divine Light rather than the fullness of All that IS. In the Schoolroom of infinity we continue to grow our filter, purify, expand and Be More.

God is in All, All is in God. Free Willed individualization's of infinity co-creating in the eternal Now.

I rest in Peace
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote