View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 11:51 AM   #479
4Q529
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: The ego what is it? How to transcend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
Thanks Mudra.
All these things we leave behind when we depart this world, so why not put them down now?
If not now, when?
Go on you know you want to. -- smiling
With Love
Chris
Well, as an Avalon Spiritual Mother and an Avalon Senior Member--I really don't know what these terms mean--I guess the question that I have for both of you is whether anyone at the Avalon Project would be willing to do anything at all to help publicize the Revelations which would very directly address the conflicts in the Middle East, for the purpose of at least diminishing the bloodshed and horrors of the coming "time of trouble", as referred to on my website.

Who do I have to write to--what are their names and e-mail addresses--what precisely do I have to say to impress upon the administrators/directors/whatever of the Avalon Project the importance of these Revelations being as widely publicized as quickly as possible?

Any objective assessment of the current situation in the Middle East clearly suggests that there is not too much time remaining for this to be accomplished...

Before it will be too late.

Is there even a remote possibility that the administrators of the Avalon Project would be interested in this information?

I've been trying for almost 34 years, without success, to inform people of this.
4Q529 is offline   Reply With Quote