View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 07:31 AM   #264
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The ego what is it? How to transcend?

There's a lot of wonderful consciousness that gets shared here on Avalon by so many beautiful souls. The most beautiful posts are when we can share something that helps ourselves learn, and maybe some who read it come up higher.

How best to learn something? Share our current level of understanding of it ! We're all students of More, and we learn by sharing. Gratitude to all for sharing, I will continue to do so.

To me, this thread, is really the heart of the matter.

You can research all the dimensions ET's, PTB, religions, science, technologies etc. but the reality is that it all comes down to what is being discussed here in this thread.

Do we want to keep playing the victim? The illusion of separation that is truly unconsciousness? Or are we ready to jump back in the River of Life where we are always More, always transcending our current level of understanding.

Are we the rich men, full of outer knowledge so that we cannot accept a higher truth. Or are we the child always seeking More, always. Never ending students of Life.

I suggest the human ego seeks security in identifying no-change in the matrix. However, the matrix is an illusion, and will never remain static. So the ego must continually seek to redefine itself... and suffering is always the fruit of the ego...

What's coming is change so massive that the egos of the world will no longer be able to convince us that we are so and so based on the matrix. We are so much more.

I suggest we seek security in Being More. In change. Seek security in knowing that who I am Now has died for who I Am Now. And who I was when I typed Now, has died, for who I Am Now.

Only the Now is real and lasting. True security can only Be found in eternally Being Now.

Life is More, always transcending. True security comes in knowing I Am One with it rather than trying to define myself as separate from Life itSelf ~

I Am Oneness that IS divine reality.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 01-06-2010 at 10:24 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote