View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 01:46 PM   #35
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Sun is getting much brighter

Brought this over from a homestead site I have been visiting for years..
Let's change the world folks...each in our own way, now!

I came on these homestead sites and had genuine respect and honor for many of you and your hard working ethics and your wanting to be on your own in your own individual way by as much of your own ways and means as was possible. Your open hearts and your open sharing and your willingness to help one another.

You see, I've never done lsd...never done what would be considered 'hard' drugs...never got off on or into any so called 'hippie' ways. I threw in the towel of drinking alcohol over 20 years ago now and doing any kind of "recreational" anything...smoking pot, etc. ...anything at all like that...20 years Folks!

So here comes January 2007 and I start taking in sunrises back to back through my eyes as a way to consciously connect because I was prompted to do this by an inner urge that felt right and true to me because of research I was doing on light and sound therapy.

And what happens...my inner vibration and frequency of my own flow of life within me goes sky high after the 3rd day and I start seeing and feeling things those few weeks in January that many have had occur through vivid dreams and lucid dreaming and out of body experiences at near death and through taking peyote or san pedro or ayahuasca or ibogaine or yes, lsd, or any other consciousness altering plant derived chemical reaction and interaction that enhances the spirit world. None of this planned by me or known by me because I never took any of those nor had any direct personal experience with them...this all came from the sunlight at sunrise and sunset.

Sooo... things happen to me from looking directly at the sun and 'wanting' to enhance my awareness and wellness and help change the reality we live in and under so that I may help others help themselves if they so well choose to change their own realities because each of us has that power and ability in a beautiful and loving way and we will be protected from the evil intent all around us now more than ever because more and more people are simply connecting in their own ways and deciding it is time to change their own reality right now...to an unconditional loving and self-responsible reality where anything is possible because anything is possible when we decide to be of service to others all around us that are beginning to see it is time for them to change their own lives.

I found this You Tube interview of Dr. Mitchell Gibson from last year..this is part 2 of that series where he talks about the sun and it's personal enhancing energy by looking at it at early sunrise and late sunset to get use to it...and You Tube is easier for many of you to listen to on your computer because it records in short 10 minute bites.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR4hX...eature=related

And this, once again, is not for everybody, but for those of you that think it may help you...it will. What it did for me was simply help me realize that we are so much more than we have ever been told and lied to as to what we are...each of us is a powerful loving entity that can change this whole world rightside up right in front of us in what would seem an instant now in time as we know it!

Things are changing fast and this is one beautiful way to tune in if it resonates with you...safely and directly ...just do it at early sunrise and/or late sunset and take it in slowly at first and listen to your heart and build up the time to 5 minutes if you decide to do it. Things are going to be changing ultra fast in the next few years. Might just as well tune into the real world of mother nature and mother earth and the rhythm of real and natural life instead of the man-made static created mess of news and tv and radio. This process enhanced my own connection to nature and calmed me down and it actually nourishes me like food...and once again...it is not the only natural way to do this....but it is a powerful wonderful way for me and many others that are coming forward more now than ever.

Last edited by eaglespirit; 11-27-2008 at 02:25 PM.
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote