View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 07:29 PM   #19
John_Cadman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Great Pyramid - Working model of subterranean section

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
The acoustic sound would tune the water to the same frequency of the magnetic field to better resonate with the system. If the water can fluctuate at the same wavelength as the field produced by the pyramid, then the water would react accordingly (Yin-Yang effect).
Water and vortex are both key elements in the pyramid system. Hakim said that the pyramid was a machine that ran on water and that the "waterman" represented "the person that had the knowledge of the water". The waterman is directly linked to the pyramids. Hakim also said that my model was the correct representation of the subterranean system.

I have encountered numerous anomalies from this system.

Dr. Patrick Flanagan ("Pyramid Power" with loads of experimental data) has since went on to producing water that the angle of the molecular bond is altered.

One anomaly that I encountered this winter is bizarre algae growth at the tail end of the vortex pipe (waste gate which would have exited at the Nile)

I just uploaded a vid of this growth. Background: New pipe, new plastic bucket, no water running through it until November this last year. I'm up by Vancouver, B.C. and November - present are the dark months. Algae generally doesn't grow much this time of year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLAHZJTwPGc

The pond has virtually no algae growth. Any ideas anybody??

BTW, the vortex used to spin the wastegate valve. I also had the most mysterious anomaly with this in the past. The only thing I can gather is that it has something to do with Schauberger theories.

John Cadman
John_Cadman is offline   Reply With Quote