View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 03:25 AM   #15
John_Cadman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Great Pyramid - Working model of subterranean section

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
Explain, please... You, get blocked or edited...? Don't, think it gonna happen here.

So, your research is the recovery process... Not, the Frequency Generator... OK... Alrighty Than.

I'll stand down; let you explain the above question..
Tango,

Being projectcamelot forum, I figured I wouldn't get blocked here.

Example of editting - from Mythbusters forum . . . my topic . . . see bottom of post

-----------------------------------------------------------
Posted 01-27-10 02:53 PM Apologies, also. I like intelligent work and the internal ramp theory is vastly superior to the external ramp. I've read everybodies work about ancient Egypt. I embrace all the data that can be verified. As can be seen on the quick vid, I used the Oriental Institutes graphics (Mark Lehner/Zahi) to show what existed. Nothing "oogie-boogie". Ultra conservative data.

My background was being the chief engineer on a couple king crab boats (Retreiver from "Deadliest Catch" season 2 & Bulldog). If something's not practical or fragile piece of crap then it was "float test" time.

The pump was built 10 years ago and is still running. It is exactly what was at Giza.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mod_ivy, 01-27-10 03:00 PM
----------------------------------------------------------------

It is a frequency generator . . . a pulse generator for the K's chamber.

No need to stand down. I'm seriously not hostile and am very willing to converse about all sorts of alternate possibilities.

I think the GP's sub chamber energized all of the (300+) true pyramids that were on the limestone slab of the western bank of the Nile. (Since it is a continuous slab of limestone)

John
John_Cadman is offline   Reply With Quote