View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 03:18 PM   #7
observer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Mayan discovery about 2012 in India Daily

In the spring of '08 I met Mayan Elder, Don Alejandro Cirilo Perez Oxlaj, the appointed global ambassador for the Maya of Guatemala at a gathering in Yellowstone Park.

He spoke of the "Grandfathers" from the "Little Cluster of Seven Stars" who gave the Maya their knowledge. These "grandfathers" were a pivotal part of the Mayan creation story. The Mayan legends surrounding these Star Visitors have remained a focus of that cultures oral traditions since the Spanish destroyed their written text. All that remains, now, are the stone carvings, and the oral legends.

There is no doubt earth was populated by star visitors. The evidence for this phenomenon is global, not just in certain traditions, but universal in the mythologies of all indigenous people from around the globe.

My question about all of this is not IF we are the creation of star visitors, but WHAT is the agenda of those star visitors?

Among an abundance of other alien visitations, the evidence is overwhelming that those from the Pleiades have been coming here since the birth of Humanity, manipulating the progress of civilization. I've read in Barbara Marciniak's material that the Pleiadians even claim responsibility for the genetic manipulations that created Homo Sapiens, some 200,000+ years ago.

With these latest discoveries now corroborating the Pleiadians were a central god of the Mayan Creation Story, with the volumes of text written attaching the Pleiadians to the manipulation of the course of human events - such as, the material associating the Pleiadians to the Giza Intelligence and the Thule Society - just one of many examples; doesn't this cast a shadow of doubt in any one's mind as to what are the agenda of the Pleiadians?

Last edited by observer; 02-14-2010 at 03:40 PM. Reason: correct grammar
observer is offline   Reply With Quote