View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 03:57 PM   #15
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: It Has Begun; Mayan Elders Say: "Prepare!"

Just found this ...

9.0 + Magnitude to come !!!!!

Subject: Wish I Had Better News - Mayan Interview Complete ...

I just had a second interview with Carlos Barrios, Mayan elder of the the 'Clan de Aguila' (the Eagle clan). As part of my personal learning curve, I need to be very careful how I present breaking news events, and even more so when I present prophecy and predictions.

Why? Because the prophecy and predictions I present here on ECM has a high accuracy rate. This is not by coincidence - it is by devoting endless hours to research, and maintaining the highest level of credibility and integrity. In other words, if you read it here you will know it came from the highest ranking officials in the science community. Just as importantly is my association with the astronomical community - which btw detects some 90 percent of bolides coming our way.

Remember: Our discussion and my message to you came before two of the events had occurred.

1) Haiti which is near the Puerto Rico Subduction Zone. But note: this event is not the one which has been envisioned. It will be a larger quake measuring in the 9 + magnitude on the east side of Puerto Rico directly along the line of the Subduction Zone. A tsunami will be created and travel northeast towards the US east coast.

2) The closest asteroid ever recorded occurred just days after our interview and notice to the public. It was no more than 24 hours before it was detected.

Now please ... also remember that Carlos and every elder of many ancient tribes I have spoke with or studied have all left this message: "Change is coming, but we are not helpless. We have the power to change the path of our personal and collective journey."

My personal view is events will happen for a specific reason. The events to come are not here to 'punish' us; it is here to 'help' us. It will bring us back to a healthy state of community. Perhaps the events are a necessary step directing us back to the pathway of finding "the purpose of the human being."

I also need to say I do not depend on ancient prophecy or prediction as I make my personal decisions for myself and family. I maintain a healthy dependence on science and research. It is when the two come together which directs my attention and choices. Please consider these words.

You can see a list of endorsements for my research from agencies such as NASA, NOAA, European Space Agency (ESA), US Naval Observatory, and Royal Observatory to name a few.

You also know that I am humbled (and maybe just lucky); to be acquainted with highly respected elders of descendants from ancient tribes. You might have heard of a few such as Hopi elder Thomas Banyacya, Chief Arvol Looking Horse, Keeper of the Sacred White Buffalo Calf Pipe and of course Carlos Barrios, Mayan elder of the 'Clan de Aguila' (the Eagle can).

All this to say one thing ... It is important to be discerning with information that is presented to you. What I am about to tell you is uncomfortable; it is also potential dangerous to those who are prone to become overwhelmed or trigger past trauma's. There really is such a thing as "disaster fatigue". Although disaster fatigue is most often directed to the person "in the event", it can also affect those who witness it ... and yes, this means even by television, computer, or newspaper.

Here are the topics we discussed. This is where it gets a little uncomfortable:

* More earth changes are coming this year. Unusual or larger earthquakes, volcanoes, tsunamis, typhoons.

* Nuclear exchange between Pakistan and India

* Second more costly phase of economic crash

* Near miss asteroid with less than 72 hour notice

"It Has Begun" was one of the first things Carlos said in our first interview which occurred "before" Haiti. He mentioned it again in our second. I have put the two audios together, putting part of the second interview in the front. Carlos starts with a prayer spoken in the Mayan native tongue. He later explained much of the prayer is to bring harmony, to us as individuals, collectively as a nation, and to mother earth.

"We are out of balance. We need to say a prayer for the Earth. She is warning us - and we are out of time". Carlos tells us 2010 shows a distinct progression in earth changing events. "There will be more earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanoes, typhoons this year. We need to pray for harmony - This is the purpose of our current transition."

Carlos went on to say something which grabbed my attention. "We need to find the purpose of the human being." It was the way he said it, and the context in which it was presented. It's not really new; we have heard the saying for many years: "we are spiritual beings having a human experience." Maybe it is because we are so much closer to experience 'the experience' that it just feels different.

FULL ARTICLE - CLICK HERE
http://earthchangesmedia.com/secure/...6/article0inhp

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote