View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 10:08 PM   #10
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: YOU as April in Wonderland and as Alice in Mirrorland

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmo View Post
Abraxas,

I read your post and am trying to understand what you wish to convey. Would it be this:

We are April and Draco is the mirror (or the counterpart of our creations) that you speak about in the story?

If I understood the story April (was or is) an expanding universe which has a mirrored image universe (Alice? or Draco?) outside of Aprils' universe that is able to see her.

Isn't the Draco constellations within our universe?

Or is it a black hole through which a worm hole expands into our counter universe? Lol I'm not sure what I'm asking... haha!

Hard for me to to follow you sir.

Peace
Hi bigmo!

It is even simpler than this bigmo. You are April, or say the 'April' in you is your feminine shadow-self.
{Technically, you could have been born a girl if your biological father's Xo-chromosome would have fused with your biological mother's X1or2 chromosome, isstead of your father's Y chromosome}.

You, bigmo, say before being conceived and born as 'Little bigmo' as one of many many babies throughout history in space and time -PREEXISTED as 'Big bigmo' (you can term this All That Is or God or 'The Collective' or what have you).

So your individual life becomes an adventure to EXPERIENCE yourself - the 'Big bigmo' in SEPARATION, as just one of many many mirror images of yourself.

The Story then says, that part of your life's adventure is to REDISCOVER the unity and oneness of all things and in this way to ALLOW the 'Big bigmo' to exist as one of many 'Little bigmos' growing up and remebering from whence he came.

Technically, your 'Little bigmo' body so holographically represents the total mass of the universe, as a miniature photo of it say.
So you 'throw your weight around', which technically defines the expanding thermodynamical universe and then you can model this cosmology as an expansion of a lowerD volume into a higherD volume.

Then Draco, the constellation is within the lowerD, as you have said; BUT is also IMAGED by the Boundary of the lowerD universe (your body as a hologram) onto the boundary of the higherD universe.

From this then the technicalities emerge, but become simplified by you looking into the lowerD mirror (in your room, being your body in the bathroom say) but there is a 'hole' or 'window' in your bathroom mirror, which allows you to look into another mirror (the higherD one towards the universe is expanding towards to).

Looking through the window in your bathroom mirror then allows you to see 'a glimpse' however vague of the 'Big bigmo' before he was born.

Thanks for your pertinent question and to give me the opportunity to elucidate.

Abrax
}
abraxasinas is offline   Reply With Quote