View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 01:37 AM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Nellis AFB UFO training school

about 7 years ago, I attended my nephews funeral. due to the fact my sister lived thousand of miles from me, I didnt see her children very often

So I got to be re-interduced to them at this time. One of her sons was in the Air Force and I got a very "cold reception" when I met him. It wasn't just me, it was the way he carried himself and I chalked it up to him losing his younger brother. I just had no idea.

Later that evening, I overheard him talking about going to Nevada for some training and then he said something about while in training his buddy had the **** kicked out of him and almost died. So, he told his dad, it made him apprehensive about going through this particular training. I also heard mention of Navy Seals being involved. I was shocked and turned around and asked why the hell would they send you to training just to have you beatened up so bad. The two of them gave me a look ike I had the plague and that I must be "stupid" to ask......OK I guess I was in the dark

Well, I just walked away and decided to let it be. You see I knew my brother in law and his father were affiliated with the Intelligence service while in the Army. He was now the chief of police in the state they lived in.

I never liked his attitute regarding people so I really didnt care two hoots and hell about their damn secrets.

It wasnt until I started really hearing all the stories that I made the connection of all that was going on to see what some of our military personels were involved with.

I think of my nephew and wonder what he is going through. He married the daughter of someone quite high up the ladder whose daughter worked for the CDC.

I understand my nephews state of mind now as being one of "zombie-fide" if you get the message. Righteous SOB came to mind so many times before.

I would love to hear his stories as I bet it would be alot.
I wonder if this man that told this story knows my nephew or maybe, who knows, it could be him

Last report he was training men how to use the new weapons and this was 2 years ago. Apparently he has moved up that ladder himself. My sister no longer talks to me because I asked her about chem trails. LOL I blew that one...

You just never know, do you ?
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote