View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 11:24 PM   #67
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 'V' Movie Revisited

Sadly we can't get this new V in the UK i tried to watch it but is says for US only.
The main guy in it i noticed is the same one out of the 4400 what happened to that series i think that was nearer the truth in all of this.
We have a thread at the moment running by Viking regarding the galactic ferderation and giving disclosure that's worth a read but take it or leave it is my suggestion.
I will have to go back Oxy and look at your original links to the old V so long ago now i can not remember them, i got waylaid before do not know why i did not watch them anyhow i will go over them again.
Can not compare with the new one because i can not get it in the UK.
Both the Watcher and James Casbolt are giving similar disclosures so are we being ramped up for something or is this going to be another like last year with the blossom goodchild scenario maybe she got the dates wrong and it was 2009?

For me i am not fearing, this is the worst thing you can do, if there is a war out there we will be stuck in the middle for sure.
Just be the all powerful being that you are and know none of us die we simply become the light energies that we are, there will be a change that has to come, but i do not believe the supreme creator of all will allow the children of earth to be lost we will all be allocated our place when the time is right.
It seems i'll be busy for a while looking at those old V videos i'll get back to you Oxy when i have taken a look
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote