View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 01:42 AM   #770
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
After 7 dosages of the MMS I developed a very strong reaction towards it. Now just thinking about it makes me want to puke... don't know why... (it is about the activated one)... yuck
If I go up to 6-8 doses, I get sick almost every time. I've been doing MMS ever since it was first posted on Camelot. I still get sick. I've spent more time puking of that stuff than alcohol. Also you will only be able to stomach so much of the MMS for so long, then your body will reject even the slightest amount if you taste it. I take 4 drops of MMS 1-3 times a day in capsules, and that is all I need. I don't get sick unless there is no food in my stomach and I do some psychical activities like walking around a store. I've been caught out away from home after taking 2-3 drops of MMS on an empty stomach and just barely making it to the toilet. Best thing I've found to do is eat something 10 to 20 minutes later. I've been stuck on 4 - 6 drops for a long time now, but I have wonderful health and feel great off 4 to 6 drops with an increase in energy. So there is no need for me to exceed that for now. I've bathed myself in 15 to 20 drops of MMS with DMSO for weeks and I still get sick of 6 - 8 drops (oral), but that all depends on what is in your stomach.
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote