View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 12:30 PM   #20
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: Nexus 2012 groundcrew network

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucan View Post
I have a few concerns about this sort of operation that I must share. I hope that you understand where I'm coming from with this...

Life has momentum, and is very powerful - stillness is essential for introspection but physical action is required in this world, anger is a tool and can be very useful - we are perfect beings already and have so much potential.

There is a grid already trapping our energies - do we really want to create another grid to trap them again, it seems to me like the same thing and not a shift into something new.

Organized and arranged activities like these can be intercepted and the energy stolen!

Consistency of action in our life energy is more important - not, oh it's 3 o'clock on Sunday, it's time to be nice to the world - I feel we should live this energy 100% of the time.

I do support the concept, and know for a fact this type of activity has been going on since the sixties, but has it changed anything? we have all the information available to us to wake up, but are we awake? the universe loves us so much and we must remember to be the change we want to see in the world. Change ourselves and the rest will follow, it really is a done deal.

What are you thinking? What are you feeling? What are you adding to this world? - What are you doing? We must all become aware of what we are sending out into the world! - It needs to be a constant discipline - its not about the destination, it is how you travel the journey. We must really be concerned with where we are coming from, our foundation - we must be love to send love.
Hello Ucan,

Your posting here is off topic for this thread.
This is a thread for people who want to actively contribute to events planned along the Nexus 2012 thread.A place where they can put their names down , meet with one another , connect and get moving.

The discussion of the event itself should be posted on Astralwalker's thread: Nexus 2012 at this link
http://www.projectavalon.net/
forum/showthread.php?t=8441

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote