View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 12:25 AM   #72
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Red Letter Church

Ortho,

For some reason no matter how far and wide I tread or what 'interesting & captivating' belief reveals itself to me I cannot discard the internal Peace I feel when I discuss Jesus as the Logos. Even though I partially discarded the catholic system of 'religion' long ago I still find solitude in my heart with the knowledge that indeed Jesus is the Christ and is the Christ consciousness and is Revealed to all who seek. That has remained a fundamental for me and I have found nothing of substance to change this point of view for me.

However having said that, I have met people who are truly 'saints' and though they may not believe in 'Jesus of Nazareth' for whatever reason (truly I have never asked any of the ones I am referring to) they contain within them that 'Christ Consciousness'; that love for their neighbors, that gives to the poor, that helps the lowly and the disenfranchised - lives without ego.

Jesus said "You shall know them by their fruits." and it has been the wisest admonition for me, for I am easily swayed by logic and passion. I do believe that Jesus' revelation was the knowledge that we are all 'Sons of God' in the truest sense of the Word. Then as now we have yet to realize our true nature.

His mission was the Revelation and ours was/is the Realization of who... we really are.

Peace to you Ortho,

Bigmo

Last edited by bigmo; 04-03-2010 at 12:28 AM.
bigmo is offline   Reply With Quote