View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 09:32 AM   #21
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Service To Others

The service to self ant others is complementary,two sides of the same coin.
1- set a personal goal for yourself, what do you want to accomplished in your life? Clarity of what you want to accomplished in your life will move these creative forces in the direction of your creative dreams.
2- How do you want to serve others? Charity, love. a hug, giving money, helping the homeless, helping family members. This one must be balance because you have to be careful not to harm yourself in the process, giving in my view is an infinite act so don't rush it, little at a time. In reality the benefit goes to the helper and not the helped, because people always need help in one form or another, if your heart does it without expecting anything in return the rush of energy satisfaction far outweighs your charitable act.
The first thing to remember is first take care of yourself then from this foundation you can begin to help others. Otherwise you will get hurt and burn instead of satisfy. However know that whatever you give of yourself with a selfless heart returns back to you 3x fold. This I know from experience. This is why I also say that it is the two sides of the same coin, it is complimentary when you create a balance between the two.

Blessings to you and yours
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote