Thread: Dream Analyses
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 02:10 PM   #4
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dream Analyses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
Most of my dreaming is in nightmares..they are not easily shared but i do find the topic of dream analyses very intersting..

Are dreams purely the reflection of enviroment?

i believe they are much more

Are dreams and nightmares basicaly the same?

Has anyone here studied in that field?
Nightmares general speaking are related to anxiety, a warm bath before to sleep and a wind down technique of relaxation normally breaks the pattern:

Technique 1

Slow the breath to half its normal rate and start relaxing the body from feet to head one part at the time, slowly and with detail

At the begining you might fall to sleep rather promptly even when you are just starting but if you persevere the nighmares will progressively diminish

Technique 2

Another way is to make a short "review" of the issues of the day and settle ones perpective and emotions so there are no unresolved looping thoughts in the background. The objective of this exercise is accepting that we as co creators have participated in the manifestation of our reality and what ever if there is "perfect" (not ideal but perfect) and that we have the power to make different choices

There are another type of nightmares that is more related to ET visitor intrussions, those have to be tackle on a different way

The other thing you may ask yourself is since when those nightmares appeared because they may related to trauma. If that is the case bringing the trauma to the conscious may help

These are very trying times for all of us, my best wishes for blissfull nights

Love
PS i myself use KS techniques but that is my personal choice
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote