View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 05:30 PM   #38
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Default Re: David Wilcock - The open letter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
Now, we've had this discussion about this probable missile (or not) causing that wonderful and really perfect spirall on some other thread here. All of us have had, more or less and in tune with their skills in physics and/or maths, done some research...including DW as well.

His "conclusion" may or may not be correct...but the fact is, he presented a lot of unknown stats and other material and tried to back his conclusion that this couldn't be a missile at all. We will eventually never know exactly...as it is obvious from the discussion here, that we're all speculating right now.

Now, I will allow myself to speculate too...and my speculation is backed by some good background in physics and also some good background in missiles...as during my military time some 20 years ago, I had to deal with some (short distant and half-long distant) missile systems...and these were russian

So my speculation is...this is not a missile...as for a failed missile, to project such perfect and for a long time visible spirall...it would simply need to violate many, if not all to us known laws of physics. I've seen many failed missiles with my own eyes...and never, really never ever I've seen such a perfect spirall like this. It would need soooo much more to do this kind of thing...and there comes that "bit of something extra" in this case...and this is something that we're all speculating at the moment.

Now, does my reasoning makes me better then DW...or would you also tell me that I'm just not well informed and my background is poor?

Just my opinion here...please don't feel offended...I really don't mean to offend anyone here...

with respect
malletzky
I'm with you Mall and I am no means an expert...

My "gut" is saying that it's not a missile though there was one in the area.

Yet another...Someone will tell me for sure AFTER I"M DEAD!!
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote