View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 03:43 PM   #35
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: David Wilcock - The open letter

I support the conclusions of the initial post, and have made similar comments, though much more briefly and not as clearly explained, in other threads. The Bulava ICBM has a range of over 8,000km and carries 6 independently targetable re-entry vehicles (nuclear bombs). For those of you unclear on the concept, an ICBM does indeed leave the earth's atmosphere, and this happens relatively early in the flight. The warheads are called "re-entry vehicles" because they re-enter the earth's atmosphere near the end of the flight. A spiral flight pattern can occur in a missile if the guidance system fails, or any component used in steering the missile fails, and the rocket nozzle tilts to one side and stays there. The Bulava missile has failed in more launches than it has succeded (7/13 failures, including the December launch).

The arguments against this being a failed missile are for the most part weak. "I don't understand how it can be a rocket, so it must be something else" is not sound reasoning. It just means you don't understand rockets. "It must be HAARP" is also for the most part not sound because nobody really knows what HAARP can or cannot do. People ascribe to it all sorts of magical capabilities with no evidence. Arguments about probabilities are also unsound - nobody has any basis for determining such probabilities. It sounds like creationists arguing against evolution. After you get done being mad at me, take a hard look at the assumptions you are using.

Here's a point to consider: just because the spiral pattern was created by rocket exhaust does not mean it was not a message.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote