Thread: John Lear
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 06:10 AM   #102
brightstar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: John Lear

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlear View Post
Hello atama. There will be no ascension, no planet X, no Nibiro unless it is a holographic fake by the government. We will have the usual wars, conflicts, shortage of this, shortage of that, your everyday run of the mill problems.

Our job on earth is to live our lives with integrity; and without envy, hate or greed. The souls here on earth mature at different rates so forget about 'we', 'all of us', 'humanity', 'the human race', 'Christians', 'Muslims' and 'disclosure'.

Just worry about yourself because it all starts with you. It doesn't start with 'getting those guys who did this or that', it doesn't start with pulling us out of Iraq', it doesn't start with 'finding out who pulled off 911'; YOU. It starts with you and are YOU living your life without envy, hate or greed? If not then I have news for you. Jesus won't be back but you will.

If you want to have more fun than you could ever possibly imagine then start earning it. You will not be allowed to play with the adults 'out there' until you learn to live with inegrity; and without envy, hate or greed.

Hi John,

Soooooooooo glad to see you on here indeed. I talked to you once on the phone last year, but doubt you will remember me, I am the one that called and asked you about that Soul Catcher on the Moon. I got the book and read it, but am still looking for more "proofs" for my own mind on it all. But this is terrific that you will be on here indeed. Of course anything else that you might could add on that topic would be lovely indeed also!

Thanks Kerry and Bill for starting this, this should be a very good avenue for everyone indeed and we can all learn, grow and make new friends and keep up with things, and also maybe help get all of this NWO BS turned around somehow also.

brightstar
brightstar is offline   Reply With Quote