View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 07:14 AM   #10
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alternate reality/timelines that are on a more positive path than the current

Gratitude for sharing Gackt.

Yes, I agree, before we embody, we meet with our team of spiritual teachers up there (up as in the true 6th dimension, ~ Etheric realm), to plan out our embodiment.

We don't have full range in choices of course. It has to do with our karma, and our level of consciousness.

The reality is we need to balance our karma to at least 51% before we can graduate from this planet, even if we're visiting from another planet.

In the state our planet has been in over the past very long time, it is inevitable that we have created karma while we embody here.

So we plan out up there how to balance our karma, and that will virtually always involve us having to deal with souls we have karma with from the past. Each lifetime is an opportunity for us to work through this old karma and to learn and grow.

But the key ingredient to whether we succeed in balancing our karma and fulfilling our divine plan, is free will. We can choose to do whatever we want where we're here. Free will is key. It's up to us to choose to move forward and 'do the right thing' and come up higher.

That has been very difficult in this world in the state that it has been in. Nonetheless, all of that is about to change, and we are moving into a golden age.

But the key is, that it takes people to choose to 'do the right thing' to bring in the golden age. And the reality is, that those who choose to help in a big way by working on themselves and Being an open door for the Light, will make HUGE HUGE amounts of good karma and balance the old stuff out.

Never been a better opportunity to make big time 'karmic bucks ' by helping with the earth's Ascension by surrendering to the still small voice in our heart and Being.

May all of us on the forum, fulfill our highest Divine Plan and help raise planet earth up into the beautiful Golden Age that is being born Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
I was doing research on past life regression (between lives), along with NDE's and OBE's and I come across the belief of some others that in between lives we choose our life path and know our experiences before we are reincarnated into bodies. So therefore, some believe our lives result for a destined outcome and we are supposed to be on life paths to learn from experiences. However, we have the will to stray from those paths, this comes to the life review and whatnot. That's what some have alluded to...I don't necessarily believe this is the case though, my personal belief.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-01-2009 at 09:13 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote