View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 10:55 PM   #181
akopij
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

Hello people,
I really like what I’m reading here and feel I can share my experience with you. By this I’m sure to give and take love and wisdom with all of you.
All that is said is a matter of opinion therefore I apologize in advance to those I might hurt or offend. I consider any knowledge as operative concepts, not absolute truth. This thread is about reptilians so let’s begin with that. At about the age of six, I was frightened to death by a predator like creature watching over my bed. I use this picture because I read somewhere here that others encountered the same kind of creature. It was about two meters tall, very large shaped with a scale-like armour, holding a long stick or spear with shamanic features on it. It would stay absolutely still and seemingly waiting for me to fall asleep. When I talked about it with my parents, they didn’t of course had a clue of what it was. I still don’t. My sister is a little more than a year younger, we grew up very close as our family was pretty much letting us take care of ourselves. She was seeing and hearing non physical stuff on a regular basis, as I was but much more for her, and I was the one supposed to calm her and make some sense out of it. What happened is that I couldn’t accept these fairy tales to be “real”, as fitting into the “real adult world”. So by the age of 11 I was totally materialistic and very very depressed. To get to that state of mind, I had to get rid of my invisible friend (that I don’t actually identify with the big watcher), rid of all the cool adventures we had in other worlds, rid of my power to make events happen, etc. One experience I tried that changed my original opinion of how the world works was when I tried to change my dad’s rickety car into a Lamborghini by just thinking hard. It doesn’t work, so the idea that intent has an impact on reality is false, I thought. Before that glorious materialistic period of my life, I was sure that this 3D world we live in is merely the surface of a much more interesting universe where thoughts are not limited by the brain and where the slow things that move in 3D get their impulse from. All I have done since I recognized my mistake, at about 17, has been trying to know what I knew back then. A lot of people helped me, from various horizons, and I’m eternally thankful to them, and I’m also thankful to those who wanted to feed on me, because they taught me stuff I wouldn’t have understand otherwise.

It’s only since a few years that I’m interested in ufos and aliens, but since I read and heard David Jacobs, I understand my sister and I have been abducted all along. There is a little ear implant to remind me. When kids we were terrified by greys and seeing them all the time, especially my sister. I have recollections of various tests and trainings, programming… I meet different beings on particular circumstances. I think if you want something to happen, it’s going to happen no matter what. So you have to be careful what you want. When I started to see “the invisible reality” again, I wanted to know all at once. My openness and call for contact attracted various beings who settled themselves to eat energy out of my body and soul. This was a very painful process during wish I learned how to manage energy flow and direct consciousness to a goal. Without my sister I would be certainly nuts and probably dead. When an entity is trying to eat your soul, it doesn’t really matter if it’s reptilian or anything else, you just want it to stop. Now if you look at things on a more general scale, it is clear that humanity is subject to parasiting by weird demons. Those demons are nothing to be afraid for a simple reason. They are here because we want and need them to. They are the logical consequence of our thoughts and deeds. If I focus on a world where force and brutality is the main causing factor, I’ll just live it. Those “good” aliens outside trying to mutate us, educate us, they’re also present in our mind as thoughtforms focusing on a balanced issue. Not only the tall greys are us from the future, but also, I think, any race that we can “think” of are our past and future, as they are present as potential intelligence on earth and in DNA torsion fields. You can just see it if you imagine for a minute the future of hearthlings. They will disseminate all along the galaxy and universe, along various dimensions and space-time continuums, adaptating and mutating according to environment.

I often feel reptilian. Any life form is a point of view of Creation. Don’t think I don’t have a hard time imagining Rockefeller shapeshifting, but… who knows ? I don’t see a thread on insectoids, but they’re interesting too.

akopij is offline   Reply With Quote