View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 12:57 PM   #167
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
I have a practical question. How do you get paid for the work you do in a fugue (forgotten) state? Is everyone on salary? Volunteer? {ha} Or is this some kind of free labour SCAM?! Whether you (or anyone else) remembers working for the Crown or not, it doesn't matter when it comes to where everyone's bodies go and do work. These are probably labour issues. (I might add, child labour is VERY bad in the UK, of ALL places!) Do you have a employee union? I see back-pay due.

I'm going to let some of those images of what's her face slurping up human embryos slide by. Heck. In the West here, young bull testes are also a delicacy at castration time in the spring. (Not cannibalism though, admittedly.)

I have some thoughts about kinetic memory. It's a different set. Well, anyway, hope you're not dead. Don't worry about being crazy. (I'm a wizard!) So, about ALF. You said - 'If you take away the puppet look and imagine a flesh and blood creature, this is what the wolf type EBE's looked like at Penang in the 80's ( the hair on top on the head is different).'

(First, what's an EBE?) I also see ALF as Hermaphrodite, because his nose is unusual. I imagine experimentation has occurred with that too. Anyway, do you suppose ALF is closest to wolf or lion? And, what was the size of the 'creature'?

Ops for the working group are voluntary ( the individual and the family get looked after in other ways ).

More than one creature came out of the gate in Penang. The 'guardians' were taller- probably over 7 feet- the leader was probably over six foot- they all had similair faces- more close to a wolf than lion.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote