View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 03:58 AM   #25
jacody
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Official Share Your Lucid Dreams Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
I had an intuitive flash that it would be helpful for people to share their lucid dreams in one place. This way we can observe the symbolic messages that come to people in their sleep and watch for trends. We can also help each other with ideas for how to decode the symbolic messages given to us while in this state of consciousness.
I had an interesting one a few months ago:

I was at my school, just going through the day normally, until I saw that the makeup of the school was different, and that my school could have never changed so much in one day. I also noticed "skips" in my memory of the day's events. I suddenly realized that I was dreaming. I then asked myself the one thing I wanted to see and do, knowing that I could completely. I told my self that I wanted to see god in Heaven, the thought just popped into my mind. I was suddenly enveloped in a white light, and felt like I was going straight up. After only a few seconds, the light left me, from my feet up, and I was on my back in our dining room floor. I was really sad, and I was still dreaming as well. A couple seconds after that, I actually woke up.

I think the light I saw was very similar or exactly the same as physics envy.

Last edited by jacody; 03-11-2010 at 04:15 AM.
jacody is offline   Reply With Quote