View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 12:33 AM   #24
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Klaus Dona Interview was suberb!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
For what it is worth in Voyagers II, there is the account of the Babble on masacre in which it says that the alterations made by the FA to the electromagnetic field wiped out the memory of everyone (except few selected ones that were taken off planet) and then they came back to teach their languages, history, maths etc.

What I am finding rather extraordinary is to find, little by little, piece by piece, so much corroboration one way or another that what that book says...what if is all true?

I enjoyed the interview very much, very good and love to know more about antiquities that are being push aside by the controlers, is so telling

Cheers
When you mentioned mass loss of memory mind flew back to the time when I was with a relative who had a couple of epileptic seizures due to a childhood head injury. He too lost his memory when he was a child and had to re-learn, although he picked it up more quickly the second time around.

I think we also have a forgetter mechanism which can be activated enmass is one has the proper technology to hit the airwaves.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote