View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 04:48 PM   #79
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: So very few people on avalon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
I didn't read this whole thread, however, I wanted to share my perspective. I am presenting this in a completely positive attitude, as some may see it different. As the sixth day has arrived upon us, I feel the era of Avalon and the internet are coming near an end. In terms of analyzing the patterns of how life/society is moving, I feel the time of waking up for many of us is coming to an end (even though there are still many more to wake up, but I feel the guides/leaders of these times are coming together), to where it is an era of action and engagement. I myself have started to network with Avalon members and others in person which have all been very enlightening experiences. My advice is for that people should really strive to find these connections with people in the 'real world'. I myself will not leave Avalon but my presence here will start to become more and more limited.

My research has just started to leave the drawing board and going to go into experimentation mode, even more hopefully leading to other things and networking. Who knows, maybe even the Orion Project. With the information you have, get out into the world. Engage your friends and family. Don't preach. Just try to make them think. Avoid the fear mongering facts, and stick to simple notions of beauty and truth. It requires one simple spark to go off in that noggin of theirs and that's all it takes.

And please take caution. I have encountered much more positivity than ever before lately, but within the balance of things, I have encountered more extreme negativity alongside these experiences. Disinformation seems to be more rampant than ever. Connecting to your higher self, and developing your spiritual/psychic side will be your greatest tool in shuffling through and learning new information. In terms of friendships that have been growing, as beautiful as the intangible words we share with each other may be, I still stress the need for 'real world' connections. Truth can only be seen through the eyes of another, not a voice.

Avalon, along with the internet as a whole, has passed its peak as a beneficial tool, however, it is still a tool nonetheless. Use it wisely. Thank you Bill and Kerry for everything, and thank you members of Avalon for contributing to a beautiful moment in human history. Namaste.
I am also someone who caught the tail end of your writtings, and have enjoyed them.. I also agree, my time here as well, is not limitless, the World is leaving me behind the longer I stay. This is a luxury I am going to have let go of. With the ever so changing face of the world, getting bloodier and bloodier I believe one cannot be so careful anymore within the confines of just their mind. It is time to start a new beginning in this brave new World of ours, working to either maintain the threads that make the fabric of this great idea, or be a part of the ever changing idea of a new fabric. I used to believe no one was listening, yet with all the conversations so full of information, how can it not be applied to the WORLD..

Let us do our best, in what we think is right. Doing so perhaps will get the attention of success..
Xhaosis is offline   Reply With Quote