View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 11:00 PM   #7
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Dreams and Visions of October 2008 Event...

Hi!, I will start with saying I my own self have been working very hard at just staying centered in the NOW. Keeping busy with the doing of things at hand that need to be done. ( We had our first killing frost last night and I knew that was coming, in fact one night late I got up out of bed took my little flashlight to the garden and picked all the tomatoes ripe or green they all got picked and all the summer squach and cukes, this week it is plums and applese). All of those tasks keep my body busy they are getting done. The real energy is in keeping my spirit at rest. After the phone call of Bill Deacon, then the counter calls supporting and then against. My head was spinning.. Last night on the Coast to Coast A.M. one caller put up a point that Kerry touched on when speaking with Mr. Green on the last phone call up from him in Sept. She said there seem to be Good and Bad E.T.'s.... Folks I am holding up my hand high asking to be heard... Think about the very first part of the Bible. (Daughters of man were so good looking that the son's of god came to have sex).. Then there was the whole long time known and repeated over and over that one of the angels had taken about one third of the angles in heaven and what did (God) do? Cast them to the earth...

What is gonig on??? I will tell you what I am getting (My own idea which may or maynot be from my own mind I honestly cannot say I only know that I am at a point of peace with this thinking).. What is happening is one wild ride we have just started it. This is the fimal count down in the demention of time of humans on earth.. I know this has been said for ever, time and again over hundreds of years, I really do feel that is the cause of all these events.
OUR SOUL is on the line here folks.. It is time to let go of our fear about money, and worry only about our whole humankinds future. To balance out this post to a thread I picked for a reason... HERE is a statement to a photo taken that anyone can look on coast to coast am and look at.

I Quote from off that site.

I was shooting the mountain (Mount Moran In the Grand Tetons Wyoming) at sunset and positioned myself to catch the sun just as it was going down at the tip of the mountain. I suddenly got this vivid premonition of the Yellowstone super volcano blowing up (the caldera is very near by). Interestingly, I shot a number of clouds where it is raining but the rain does not reach the ground (I believe the name is virga)... they looked incredibly like thermonuclear mushroom clouds. The experience was like a premonition.

--Mike
mike@mikesjournal.com

Here is the link so you can see his photo..

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/pa...ml?theme=light

I close with messages of two of the most powerful dreams I have had.

1. Life is a gift!! (may this give you the peace I have in being told these four words. With them came the following understanding. Our soul was given a gift to be here in this place, at this time in the history of time on this earth. Each of us; we are all here for a reason; and it is a great gift to have recived a chance to be here now.)

2. You cannot give up!! (I have a major health issue. A whole other subject; which in the past few years has just gotten worse. I prayed to the creator to please let me give a raincheck for any of the tasks I need to do in this life and just let me cross over out of this very sick body. The message #2 was given to me by one of the very best friends I have ever had who has crossed over. I guess creator knew I would listen to her... I did recover and I am not at all what anyone can call healthy but I am alive and doing all I can to stay here for the duration. ).... May you have some joy in your life today.
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote