View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 04:46 PM   #58
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Deagle vs David Wilcock NOW WHAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg222 View Post
Bill Deagle, along with HALF PAST HUMAN, point to a beginning of Illuminati-based planned catastrophe on Oct. 7. David Wilcock says NO. NOW WHAT?
Do we just 'wait and see'? Me thinketh it is wise to plan for the worst, even though we hope for the best. Get your emergency supplies now, particularly water, hunker down, and await our fate, while intending for the best.
Of course, the 'sky guys', via the many channelers, have promised no nuclear detonation, no biological releases and other man-made catastrophes will not be allowed via direct intervention from the Galactic Federation... which I certainly hope they can deliver on. It's PUSH COMING TO SHOVE time.
Any comments? Any facts or claims out there to help out?

Greg222
I had the feeling that Deagle's probably seen how seriously Project Camelot has taken the WebBot reports about Oct 7th and then had some 'inspired' visions to match...

Wilcock takes his time getting back around to his point but eventually makes a better case. Although when it comes to ET's preventing nuclear bombs, etc, I think that would probably only apply to something like a world wide nuclear war.

ET's didn't stop Hiroshima or Nagasaki,
or the Asian Tsunami, or two World Wars, etc.
A few nukes going off in major cities would seem to be beneath them.

On a human level, nukes simultaneously going off in major cities (as is the 'alQaeda' trademark) may be the trigger/'permission' for a strike on Iran...

However Benjamin Fulford suggests that if anyone nukes Iran then Israel would be nuked by Russia - but that it would go no further, ie. the US and the rest of the world would not go past that brink.

That's about as much as I can hope for at the moment - although I must learn to transcend fear and hope...
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote