View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 10:28 AM   #337
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
The only problem I see with this is that it is not necessarily the civilians or humans that are causing the problems. It's the greed of the Illuminati, Corporate business tycons, and other Elite groups who polute our air, land and water, but use loops holes to cover it up.
Human civilians is just a drop in the bucket concerning polution and global warming, compared to the others.
I had a military man come up to me talking about population reduction. My first response was "After you! S*cker!"
I can tell you right now that the majority of the "green" efforts are made by "Lazy" Civilian Humans when compared to Military, Government agencies, and Corporate business.
It's civilians that are trying to be self sufficient, grow their own food, drive hybred and economy cars.
Have you seen a hybred/economy TANK? Or perhaps a Hybred/economy Humvee? Oh, and what about the jet fuel?
They aren't even held to the same Anti-polution standards as us civilians!
Lazy Civilian Human, oh Please! They're innocent people trying to live their lives the best they can, while under oppression of big brother and corporate industry.

Oh and lets remember one thing while these "elite" are pointing their fingers at us civilians saying some of us should die, 4 of those fingers are pointing right back at yourselves!
Amen Kari!!!!
Top post
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote