View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 05:01 PM   #305
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

1986 Reading UK

'Fallow_Right - Reading, U.K. Prog Initiation (86) - Clavius. Observation/Report Func. Enabled. Obs Func Fail.'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The OVER-SELF cloning technology from the Central American treaty is mastered and I travel back to the UK. I move to Recreation Road in Tilehurst, Reading with Kate Casbolt and her new boyfreind Neil Pettit. The FALLOW-RIGHT program begins immediately at military bases in Berkshire, London and other places.
Every week or so I am woken up at night with people in my bedroom wearing halloween type masks. Two men usually come into the bedroom and one always wears a werewolf rubber mask. I am taken by these two men to a car waiting outside the house. The two men sit in the front and I sit in the back with a woman. She often asks me what I remember about 'The Jungle' as we drive through the night. The night training sessions at these bases start with me being taken to some kind of aircraft hanger with these people. A large black aircraft is situated here- shaped a bit like a pear. A ladder leads from the ground to the front of nose of the craft. I am led up the ladder by one of the men and told to climb into the cockpit. This is very small with room for only one person. It is a 'bed' which you lie down on your front and slide into the 'tunnel'. This is a small area with lights and screens in front and the plane controls are in front of you. There is some kind of DNA interface with the flight system which you commuinicate telepathically with- the flight system is a computerised female voice which I commuincate with through a special helmet I am wearing.
This traning ops are flight simulation tests, and I don't actaully fly anywhere- not yet. Earth terrain tests are run, mountian regions, jungle etc. Also space region tests are run- much of this centers around 'asteriod combat'.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote