View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 10:55 AM   #201
Genevieve
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Welcome to the Forum

OK with a big deep breath i finally put pen to paper (or finger to keyboard in this case_

i introduce myself to you all - lovely people i have been seeing here the last week or so that i "stumbled" on this site.

it's so hard to express myself atm after a lifetime of trying to conform but let me tell you what a relief it is to be here!

its all starting to make sense finally

as one who has always had her spirit in the universe but her feet firmly on terra firma

after having to be intensely private about all i "knew' but could not prove this does not come easy for me

anyway to cut a long story short

a lot has happened inthe last few months for me

and whie i thought i was prepared

life threw me another challenge

as a mother

i really DO think of other lives /souls other than my own

i will go into detail maybe in another thread but suffice to say

while i thougt i was prepared as in pretty well self sufficient
now i am faced with the fact that my eldest is insulin dependent diabetic and realise i can't do this all alone

so yeah i am putting my hand up

for anyone in western australia to co-operate

of course reluctant as hell to give up my anonymity but now i realise its all about co-operation

i live in a great part of thecountry
(as long as the oceans dont rise too high!)

not too much between me and the antarctic except a few whales (bless their souls) so i promise to let you all know when i see nibiru !!!

i honestly feel that what i was being prepared for all my life is finally happening and NO i am not really rejoicing... more like ohhh damn here it is ... its time to get to work!!!

anyway

since the events of the last week
on my TO DO list
is
make peace with all those people i love but who dont necessarily share my point of view
and to actively seek indigenous help in food resources for my area

all my life i have shielded myself from the world

hope you see this love and empathy as genuine!!!!!

we are ALL part of it all

and thank you all again for just being who you are and being willing to put YOUR soul on here

love from the rabbit
Genevieve is offline   Reply With Quote