View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 11:50 AM   #528
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
You think this is a joke? Thanks for agreeing to not pray for me. I don't want you or any of the others who don't mind infringing others rights like this while whining about Abraxas allegedly doing the same thing, placing the focus of ANY of their misguided energy on me.
I think you are wrong, the rights of one stop where the rights of others begins

The problem here is not about free speach, it is about respecting others and accepting to agree to disagree

That means that I accept your point, I think different and that is ok too

But if, for example, you continue with the issue just to convince me that you are right and I am wrong, then you are forcing yourself into my space which is a violation of my free will

The boundary is thin but it is real, and what Abrax did was that, he tried to force others to agree with him and the ones that did not he harrased and mocked until they got fed up a left the thread, now that for me is not civilized as he is not the owner of this forum. We all have the right to express our oppinions and disagree with the position of another provided we respect each others space and do not belitle others because they think differently than us

Now there are other things Abrax did at Astral level that can not be "proven" in a court of law but they were real for the sufferers and disgusting. Many in the forum got hit by that. That was plain straight hostility and astral harrasment which is what at the end caused the hostility back to him (cause and effect)

This is my perspective and you don't have to agree with it

Love