View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 08:19 AM   #203
Peace2all
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robski View Post
Dear Pep and Arch,
Your wealth of knowledge and level of action pertaining to the very survival our species is abundant. I've already actioned some of the necessities that are needed for any type of event. I've got a long way to go, but the shear act of gathering a growing list of items for the security of myself and my loved ones is a necessary step that momentum is created in a constuctive manner.

Thank you so much for you love and bless your hearts.

All who are serious to understand our existance is important to protect then knowledge, followed by application with a logical approach is the key.
Thanks Robski and Johnno for your kind words and friendship. Wow, yesterday was great wasn't it. I really valued the freedom to discuss topics and the conversation was so inspiring we didn't notice time fly!! It was a great time for reflection and maybe finding a purpose to all this, will keep you update on the results.
Johnno your changes in one week are amazing, keep up whatever you have been doing and have a great week.
Rob it would be good to try to catch up later in week or see you Sunday? Keep you posted on my new endeavour we discussed last night..

Cheers Pep

Looking forward to our next meeting.
Peace2all is offline   Reply With Quote