View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 11:29 AM   #4
purpledove
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who are the Star Children and Adults??

Hello Kryia

I do feel blessed for I have been allowed to remain fully conscious during some incredible experiences, from the time they came into my room and then took me into other "worlds".

I have vivid recall of these experiences! sometimes only a few minutes then I loose consciousness, but that is amazing already...
It took me a long time to process and understand why?
I believe they have been given to me so that I may share them with others...
live to tell there really is sooo much more to this world than we have been taught to believe...

Also, they allow me to remain conscious during some of these experiences perhaps because I am no t afraid.
But it is my belief that many many people are also blessed without knowing it... simply they do not have any recall...

Some of my experiences were in etheric form of course, but its seems I have been "physically" moved too... many times...

one example:
I have a vivid memory of four Light entities placing themselves around me, and then through the power of their minds I suppose, I was lifted from my bed, was floating in the middle of them, then i felt like my body molecular composition completely change. what a trip!
I remember the feeling very clearly, it did not hurt at all, but it was wild. then I shot through a sort of portal and found myself elsewhere in a spit second, fully conscious with all senses fully on... then was taken somewhere else, then after a few minutes lost consciousnesss....

Its a lot of info for our human brains to process...

Love
Purpledove
purpledove is offline   Reply With Quote