View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 10:44 AM   #42
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Bible question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
I'm sorry m1*. I have been harsh and I should have done it otherwise. Of course you can come up with your opinion on this subject, it is fine. But I still think it is the wrong place to discuss this kind of topic. It will simply attract confrontations. That is why I think it is better to discuss it where you will find like minded people about it.

At this very time in our evolution, we need to unite. All humanity need more than ever to unite. And their is no book, especially the bible, which as the power to unite all the people on Earth. Nor beliefs.

Personally, I am very close to Christ. I have always been. But there is a place in my heart to accept other faiths. My faith is not universal and this is not what will unite us all.

The reason many people like me, are reluctant to the bible is because it is the tool of the churches. The institutional churches. And the one who withhold the largest part of the genuine books in this library (bible means library) is the catholic church. Precisely, the Jesuits, the Franciscans and the Dominicans. Since the roman empire adopted Christianity as state religion under Constantin, the genuine manuscripts were locked in the Vatican and re-translated to be applied by the clergy.

Since that time, we have over 50 different versions of the bible, some very different from the others. Just take Mary as example, was she virgin or not? Who is the father of Jesus, Joseph? Archangel Gabriel? or the holy spirit? So many confusion was raised from these versions and manipulation. If there was one true genuine bible, I would be the one still reading it today. So which one is the true one? What should we trust in it? It has become the tool of the manipulators over the centuries...

I don't say there is no truth in it. I say it has been corrupted. Just like all tools the official stream system is throwing at us. Question everything, especially what comes from the main stream ideology, be it history, science, religion, politic, economy or spirituality.

Take care and Namaste, Steven

Steven , I like your reply. but see the previous comment addressed to Zeddo regarding connecting religions with Bible.

Yes they are using it as tool but in the sense of magical. How , well they desing it nicely ,put it in the special places in their churches, they do art work on Bile pages and hold it in their hand and preaching other stuff...

But actually todays "corrupted" Bible as many claim heavily, very heavily condemns all practises of churches and all deceptions in the world. Heavily.
That is why you have to re read it again and again and again. Think of this;
they came to conclusion that masses may posses Bibles in their homes but actually they do not read them SO whatever we (meaning church leaders) tell them, they will believe as it was spoken from the mouth of prophet himself.

I tried to talk with one priest ,high priest here in Serbia 10 years ago, and after I said: " well I do not find that in Bible ,the things you just said to me...!
He screamed on me saying:" How dare you? You just crawled from your egg shell yesterday and dare to question me? ME who is studying for over 30 years? How dare you you little ignorant...(I was 17 then)... His whole world of clergy and beong a high priest in Ortodox chruch was shaken by 17 year old young man asking him a question from Bible...
He knew then in his heart that the very Bible whom he claims to study is condemning him-badly!

Again , when talking about Bible ,I am not talking about religions or and particular Christian denomination. And still people think that .
It is because it is deeply inbedded in them the religious concept of believing in God.

Religion is a trick , a veil a blur view.
Why shoud I believe tricks or look through the veil when I can directly ask God and Jesus through prayer?
Why would I need second hand things when I can get them directly at the source?
Religious men and clergy and churches and all other worldlyy religions are nothing but LEECHES on the souls of humanity, using the natural born desire of man for spiritual closeness towards Creator.

Knowing God have nothing to do with being religious. How can I explain this better than knowing the most important person in your entire life-the ultimate VIP.

I do not need inbetween people to know that most important person in the universe, when that person wish to meet me over his word!
One day when I grow up spiritualy and in all other matters and be perfect I could then actually stand before God and talk with him as we are talking now.

Until then I will lean on him and his spirit to guide me and help me grow up and learn that beautiful language of love, the only language with we can talk with Creator and his son Jesus Christ.

Love and blessings,

Beren
beren is offline   Reply With Quote