View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 08:22 AM   #42
kari
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Experiences since a toddler - all my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1* View Post
Yes, I do pray to God. However, I do not and will not pray to angels. I do ask though, that God send me an angel - whether it be in a dream or while I am awake to help me - because I've concluded that there's nothing I can learn from anyone on this earth. That's not to say that there isn't anything TO learn from people, it's just that I can no longer be bothered dealing with lies and ego and exaggerations and mental instability. I sincerely need a mentor. I really need someone to look up to, that I can communicate with and learn truth from. That's what I want more than anything. I used to look up to adults. But then when I grew up I realized that most of them are insane and I became very disillusioned. Now I look up to children. They're the only ones I find truth, honesty and purity in.
Hello, i read the "ringing cedars of russia" series,(9 books) and in the books there is a whole lot about who we are, where we came from and why things are the way they are, it felt genuine, what was in the books, for the first time in my life i felt i found the truth. My grandfather(my mother`s father) was also in the war( second worldwar) and he was also a cook.My parents moved here (Sweden) from Finland in the 1950:s and i am born here, but anyway regarding the books, they talk about children and why it is important that they must explore everything themselves, because they are pure,i guess what i say sounds abit strange, because i jump from this to that, but that`s the way i am, whatever comes in to my head and in the moment, i write it down, i really recomend the books, best i ever read.
Kari
kari is offline   Reply With Quote