View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 03:48 PM   #37
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Intrigued, fascinated, shocked...but where is the hard evidence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruach View Post
Jnana, what do you mean by on going contact? Can you elaborate?
A combination of telepathic contact and sightings. I don't get that much information out of the telepathic contact - occasionally a confirmation for something I'm thinking. I feel that I'm better at sending than receiving so sometimes the confirmation is by way of a physical display in the sky. After a while you figure out what the various "gestures" mean (lines drawn in the sky in various ways). I even suggested one for "no" and they started using it. Most of my sightings are in response to a request. Occasionally they will just show up when I step outside and show me something. These are usually the most interesting. This happens as often as weekly, usually less frequently. If I haven't seen them for a while I will request a sighting and they almost always oblige. This all started with my first CSETI training a little over a year ago. I'm still working on closer contact, seeing the beings, better contact in meditation, etc. Maybe in time. The closest so far has been an amazing disk of light about 100 yards away at treetop level on a foggy morning. Most recent sighting was about a week ago - a teardrop shaped craft streaking across the sky.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote