View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 04:54 PM   #51
laurawalker72
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Investigation into an alien artefact

Ocan:

I, too, first thought of the dropa stones when you described your story.

~I suspect that this might also function as some sort of base. It is part of a larger entity or something is used along with this base.
Do you know of or have heard of any other objects that were used along with the base? Placed on it? Or maybe were somehow levitated above it, such as an orb?

~The link given above to http://www.crystalinks.com/dropa.html speaks about "Chi Pu Tei, a professor of archaeology at Beijing University" that studied the dropa stones.
If the information is not false I suggest your team try to contact someone who knew the professor or worked with him and see if they can help you out, if the story is real.
~From the link above: "In 1965, Professor Chi Pu Tei and four of his colleagues were finally given permission to reveal their theory. They published it under the title 'The Grooved Script concerning Space-ships which, as recorded on the Discs, landed on Earth 12,000 years ago'."
I suggest you find the publication, if it exists. And maybe try to contact family or people who knew the professors colleageus.
~Also on this site http://www.burlingtonnews.net/dropas2.html they speak of another "Professor Tsum Um Nui of the Academy of Prehistoric Research in Beijing.

~Another good option that others have also suggested is that you contact Bill & Kerry they have many contacts in the UFO community and may be able to lead you in the right direction.

Oh my god, so much, but I will follow, go in every direction see if I can find anything. Once more I apologise for my being late, because I will be late. All this means so much work. I cannot be everywhere at the same time. If you don’t see me around for a few days, don’t think that I didn’t appreciate your advice, quite the contrary. It just take time, a lot of time.
Now about the orb, I think it’s time to give an element of our file that I didn’t yet give. I said before that once the disk went out of the box where it was. But it went out flying, or more exactly floating at the same place, 1m in the air, more or less. It wasn’t a disk anymore but exactly an orb. That’s why Melanie called the man, she was very afraid. We can understand her. The man wasn’t really surprised because he said to Melanie that when they had found it, it was like this and they had done something to “change” it into a disk. Don’t ask me what, I haven’t got the smallest idea. When the man came, he was “talking” to the orb. He used to spend hours in the bedroom with this orb. Afterwards, they did another experiment with the help of Melanie and this time she was so frightened that she asked the man to go away with the disk, or orb. That reminds me a little detail by the way. Someone said that he knew somebody who knew that it was a scam, OK, maybe, and I said that I found it strange that Melanie’s cancer was frozen for years, but, it was finally maybe because she believed so much in the disk, but I have to clarify something. She never made the link that this disk could have been the reason for the frozen state of the cancer, otherwise, it’s obvious that if she had seen the smallest relevance to it, she wouldn’t have asked the man to take it away. Now, you understand that with the state of mind of the internet population, I’m not too keen on talking of this. As I said above, we don’t say that it’s the truth, I say that it’s the only scenario we have in our file, written in Melanie’s will.
Let’s see what will be some other reactions, apart from the insults.
Laura.

Chris1617:

Hi Laura,

My specialty is visual semiotics (also a PhD). Are you aware that the sign of three concentric circles like these on your disk is a universal symbol of energy? You can find this on maps and at access points to electrical systems. If I can post it here see the attachment below of such an example on the floor of a train carriage, here in Japan.

It is also the symbol for First Source in WingMakers Chamber 6 Painting, which suggests it could be a universal symbol for energy or Source energies.
I haven't been able to upload the image yet so am including the Chamber 6 painting that you can also view at www.wingmakers.com.

Maybe I'll be able to get the other online tomorrow, although it's nothing special but looks very similar to your disk. Its concentric circles radiate out equally spaced from the center while yours are not equally spaced. Have you measured the radius ratios? It looks aluminum. Have you had the metal analyzed?

Best,

Chris

Hi,
unfortunately we don’t have any references on the metal of the disk. About the measures, the only thing that Melanie wrote about this is that the measures respect the golden number as well as the thickness does, but unfortunately that’s what she wrote without giving any more information. Now about the three circles that mean energy, I must say that I had goosebumps when I read that, as you can see that I said that it changed into a floating orb. Before it looked so ridiculous to me that I didn’t dare talking about this, now frozen cancer is maybe even more ridiculous. So, let’s open our minds and let’s breathe deeply. Thank you very much anyway. I had a look at the wingmakers before and I rejected that because it’s really too strange for a scientist. Sorry to stay what I am. I think that anyway my scientific background is the best safety belt to travel more or less safely in this strange world of ufology. I don’t mean to offence anyone here when I say so. I’m talking more about my own limits.
All the best.
Laura.
laurawalker72 is offline   Reply With Quote