View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 04:01 AM   #134
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Capitalism, Sustainability, and the Possibility of Global Collapse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightbk View Post
The world WILL find a way to "save" our system. There are very smart people out there working on this and they will do it.
K,

I enjoy most of your perspective, and we are mostly in alignment. However, the LAST thing i want to see is anyone saving our system! Our system has, for far too long, directly demonstrated itself to be build upon blood, sweat and tears of others across the planet, and finally, those within our borders. Not to be cruel, but it took self cannibalism to collectively awaken, and, we are still groggy! LET US NOT HAVE REFORM, LET US CREATE.

I will keep folks here updated on what I see when I 'hit the ground' in a few weeks, leaving my home, familiar surrounding and becoming, proactively, homeless. I am non-electively unemployed for the first time in my many seasons and have given away most of those pesky possessions. I am not nudging anyone to do what I am doing, only presenting it to help bust up some paradigms. We are not stuck, we are sovereign, we are change, and, we are most powerful, when we align to purpose.

I watched a challenging documentary on the state of the state this weekend, and I encourage any and all to watch it if you seek a final nudge to become active in change:

What A Way To Go
Life At The End Of Empire

~ much love ~

Last edited by Zynox; 10-20-2008 at 11:23 AM.
Zynox is offline   Reply With Quote