View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 10:16 AM   #38
Tobias
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amero is good and immenent, says Fulford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
Well let's put it a different way...

The Fed has it's roots in England and has been used to control America...

Now we are about to merge with Canada that isn't one nation under God... It is one nation under the Queen...

It get's my VETO...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
Well let's put it a different way...

The Fed has it's roots in England and has been used to control America...

Now we are about to merge with Canada that isn't one nation under God... It is one nation under the Queen...

It get's my VETO...
Sadly, none of us are "one nation under God" so far, as we are "one world under globalist control". Let's examine the statement: "The Amero is good"... with a slight re-phrase: "Money is good". Impossible. So long as any society is based on "government" currency, we are under government ("One World") control. It is called The Beast System, and regardless of what the current dollar looks like or what it is named it is still a fraud against the people.

If anything, I see a devaluation - but only for command and control purposes. If the "chipping of the population" is part of their plan, as prophecy suggests, we may see a connection to the numerous top corporate executives who have inexplicably retired recently. They certainly have "got out of the money" haven't they? Likely, onto soil where they can grow their own food as many here have suggested. It is the only way... we absolutely are going to need to learn to remove ourselves from their "system" in order to survive. Especially when - in order to control us - they will utilize such things as the health care system, vaccinations, threats, false flag events... or how about hurricanes, earthquakes or tsunamis?

They really do have near-complete control over these things now, believe it or not. You name it. They are ruthless and evil. And if that's not enough, take that group of soldiers in the middle east who "surrendered" their weapons after having completely dismantled them piece by piece prior to then surrendering themselves - enter electronic mind control. Who needs "conspiracy theories" when most of the so-called 'theories' are already old news/technology? Ultimately, if they don't control by getting into our heads and controlling our very thoughts and emotions through their electronic means (Dr. John Hall - Project Camelot Radio, February 18th) and literally whispering thoughts into our minds, they'll just poison us through the toxins or illness they also control through various means (i.e. chemicals in food/air/water, genetically modified food) or nano- (as in powder) implants that modify our genetics.

Believe it or not, I am not trying to be a "downer" here, just realistic. There is no question that all of these things I mention exist and have been used - many for decades. It's time to face reality and unplug from this system as much as possible.

We need to return to neighborhood and family values, community. To ma 'n pa, and Farmer's markets mentality, including LETS-type trading equivalents. Remove the "bad guys" from our own lives, as they are most certainly not going to remove themselves from ours after all the centuries of pulling the wool over so many eyes for profit and control. And as for these so-called falseflag events - I think we pretty much all know that each time these events are perpetrated, they must become greater and more damaging - not only to physical property and lives but to our psyches as well. There are no good-guys in the right places anymore, or at least not enough of them. That went the way of the past when we began realizing JFK actually tried to make change for the people rather than against the people, and we will never forget what the result of his efforts were.

Our children, parents, brothers and sisters are being flocked like sheep into foreign countries, truly believing they are part of the solution... creators of peace, when they are being used as pawns on the game board of the controller's whose only intention is to ensure their wealth continues to grow as our futures continue to look more bleak and challenging every day. And I can barely stand to imagine the future for our children with these Satan-worshiping aliens at the helm. They are the epitome of evil, which stands to reason considering their "daddy" is a different daddy than mine.

Let us remember that "national pride" is not that created by government, the very government that leads many to believe we are actually "choosing" who to put in the driver's seat in the first place. It is scam after scam, and while we have become complacent from decade after decade of the same garbage, let us no become implicit in our own demise by failing to take ownership of the truth. This world is far from the paradise so many imagine, hope for or "meditate on" in their quest for something real and good. So remember, the "great nation/s" is us - "We The People" - and it is ultimately up to us to cause any change for the better at all. Speak up, speak out and dare to bare your beliefs from your heart rather than get caught-up in the egoistic habit of trying to prove a point that takes us nowhere. If we don't acknowledge the need for massive change and improvement but instead la-tee-da along trying to talk ourselves into believing either our governments or some off-planet advanced beings are going to save the day we are sadly mistaken.

There are a lot of really good people here... amazing, intelligent and thoughtful people. Let's get out into our communities, talk with our neighbors and start a new debate. The debate that determines what is going to win and work for all of us, not what is going to just ourselves ahead of everyone else. It's just a matter of remembering who we are, not what we have become through our "training".

America, Canada, Mexico, whomever - that doesn't really matter right now... may God bless the planet. and all of us who are "visiting" for a time.

That's how I feel. But who am I to say?
Tobias is offline   Reply With Quote