View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 02:31 PM   #800
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

I keep wanting to stop posting...but I keep thinking that this forum provides a necessary discipline...to help us become more informed and responsible...which we will have to be if we don't want the ET's to be our masters and dictators. Perhaps we are just a pain in the @$$ that they would prefer not having to deal with. They could probably destroy us all in a millisecond...and they could put us all to work as slaves almost immediately...if they really wanted to. Perhaps we are an administrative problem to them. Perhaps they neither love us nor hate us. Perhaps they are simply annoyed with our stupidity, irresponsibility, and violence. I'm thinking that they are not ultra-good or ultra-evil...and that they are a lot like us...only more refined. I've never met an ET that I know of...so I don't really know. I'm hoping we can rule ourselves as a united and free world...sometime soon...and that the ET's will respect our sovereignty. Perhaps the ET's need some perfecting as well. I don't think there are ultimate and supreme Gods and Goddesses...just beings who are a lot like us...at various stages of physical and social development. I suspect that we are basically rebels without a clue...who need to refine our irrational exuberance. I'm sticking with my concept of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...in the context of the US Constitution and Bill of Rights...in the context of the United Nations...and applied to the entire Solar System. I'm hoping that the ET's might find this sort of approach to be an acceptable beginning...which could be refined as we continue to evolve.

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote