View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 04:10 PM   #796
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

It is amazing how syncronistic the world is sometimes, here is a post that I made about an hour ago on the CSETI forums about this very same debate.

Quote:
Here is the deal folks, there is a difference in perspectives on this negative positive ET thing because people are at different stages of their own spiritual evolution.

It goes back to a statement that Einstein made which was...

Quote:
("The greatest decision a person will ever make is weather they live in a hostile universe or a peaceful one")

Why did Einstein say this? Was he just off of his rocker or did he actually know what he was talking about? This is a very shamanic frame of reference to see the situation from. However this is the perspective from which Greer's consciousness is communicating it from.

We all choose to incarnate into this reality for the polarized learning lessons that it provides. When I say "this reality" I actually mean the 3rd dimension of consciousness of this universe which is where we are all currently located if we are reading and typing on this forum. You choose to experience all the adversity in your life no matter how severe before you incarnate into your little baby body. Or if you are a walk in, your adult body.

Some people actually choose a path where they will encounter peoples from other worlds that dump massive quantities of adversity on them. While others have chosen a path for example to learn the same types of things, for example being a soldier in war. That is actually the path that I had apparently chosen for about my last 10 lifetimes before this one.

There is something called the progression of the soul. You incarnate into 3rd dimensional reality over and over again until you have successfully run through 22 archetypal learning lessons that are the grade school through masters thesis of the soul. During this time on earth or another similar planet the universe seems as though it is a very hostile place and that there are things in it that exist only to victimize us.

That is the trap that prevents people from moving quickly through these archetypes. Instead of recognizing each and every challenge regardless of the severity as an opportunity to learn, people see it as an opportunity to take on the consciousness of the victim. The victim consciousness is exactly where the "We are under threat from negative ETs" type of paradigm is born from.

This type of debate as to weather or not the adversity in this dimension of consciousness is hostile or a manifestation of the universal creator will continue to go on for as long as people are still working their way through the archetypal learning curve. There will always be some adversity in this world to be experienced by the few or the many so long as the people being born into this world continue to take on the victim consciousness and refuse to learn from the experiences no matter how traumatic.

Are there negative ETs? Depends on who you are and where you are in the evolution of your own soul. I personally finished out my souls progression about a year ago as determined by shamanic divination techniques. This is why it is my opinion that there are no negative or positive things anywhere in this universe. There are only different manifestations of the creator born from our own higher selves desire to see us learn at an accelerated rate. If there where no severe adversity in this realty we would all just sit around with our thumbs up our asses learning nothing.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote